- Handle preliminary contact and arrange showings of the business.
- Attend meetings with potential buyers.
- Analyze offers and advise clients on deal structures.
- Assist clients and negotiate the favorable price and terms.
- Facilitate a buyer’s due diligence and coordinate the exchange of information.
- Identification of potential buyers.
- Implement a comprehensive marketing program to contact logical buyers.
- Customized to seller’s unique situation.
- Follow up, Follow up.
- Complementary business valuations utilizing multiple methods.
- Professionally written confidential Descriptive Offering Report regarding the business.
- Prepare and position company for selling.
- Evaluate alternatives.
- Exit strategy planning.
- Timing is critical.
- Keep buyers and sellers focused.
- Past history of success.
- Frequently have competing bidders in auction.